11.03.2009

a mama and her kids[Lafayette, Indiana child, family photography]

a gem for my camera.... these are two of the sweetest , mild manored kids I have photographed in awhile.... or maybe its just because their mama bribed them with ice cream? LOL
love the interaction between this mom and her babes. It is such a treat for me to capture these tender moments during a session..





And even with the solemn faces... this one just is filled with so much emotion.. LOVE it!!


and one of mom alone... isn't she GORGEOUS?!!!!




and this is my absolute FAVorite!!!
thanks for letting me capture these for you T !






4 I love comments:

Emily said...

I don't know this family but yes that mother is SO BEAUTIFUL!!! You can see where the kids get it from . . .

Emily said...

I don't know this family but yes that mother is SO BEAUTIFUL!!! You can see where the kids get it from . . .

Anonymous said...

Lovely session, Elizabeth! Great captures.
-Suzanne

Anonymous said...

Lovely session, Elizabeth! Great captures. - Suzanne