11.12.2009

the H family [Lafayette, IN Family,Child Photography]

The mom here was a old(yes, I can say old, when you've been out as long as we have! LOL) high school friend of mine. She had seen my work on Facebook, and I was thrilled when she asked me to take her family pictures. It had been many , many years, and it was so fun to see meet her adorable little family. These two special boys are true blessings to their family. this baby of hers... gosh.. I could just eat him up!! LOL...
I love seeing moms love on their babes...


and am I right people? he is like a living doll. so, so cute!


and this is big brother.. Mr. M.. who is all of two....



this may be strange to some of you.. but I just love the emotion that is jumping off of this image. its totally a picture of their little family.. the two year old has a look of questioning, confusion, hmmm.. isn't that what 2 yr olds are all about?, and the little guy.. just those blank stares as they take in the world around them.. and then mom and dad.. grinning from ear to ear because of the joy that these little boys bring them.... the time in their lives captured in a single shot!




I hope you enjoyed your sneak peek, and I have so many, many more images, that I hope you will love as much as I did!! thank you so much for letting me capture these moments for you!





1 I love comments:

Heather Crawford said...

LOVE your composition of the one on the stairs!! Great location and great family pic!! :)