1.11.2009

its a brand new year! [Lafayette, Indiana Newborn Photographer]

and this is one of the tiny people I got to meet!
and her proud big sister let me play with her too =)


I love the six day old pink contrast in her feet to her mom's hand, to show just how 'new' she was!


















precious!
Thank you for letting me capture these cherished moments for you!


West Lafayette, Indiana
----------------------------------------------
I have some cool deals to share with you in the next few months, so check back often!
And if you were a slacker on those pictures for Christmas cards, how about sending out an adorable Valentine's Day card? This way yours will stand out, having not gotten shoved into the masses of other cards received in Decemeber!
Send me an email, if you want more info!
thanks~





0 I love comments: