10.12.2008


You could say I have always had a passion for taking pictures...and it all started with my little pink Le Click camera years ago! While I have bettered my equipment, and honed up my skills, my obsession with making time stand still with a click of a button has not changed. I love having the opportunity to turn moments into memories from behind the lens. I enjoy a laid back approach to taking pictures, and love to just hang out and capture those moments that come naturally. You won't find me in a studio with fancy equipment, instead, I prefer natural light,and comfortable surroundings with which to play. These are the moments that make up a lifetime, moments to always cherish. I look forward to capturing those memorable moments for your family! Come ready to spend time with your family or play with your little one.My current interests focus on maternity, babies, children , and families. If you have any questions, or would like to schedule a photo session, please contact me at 765-497-3466 or ellemiphotography@gmail.com

Thank You.


Providing professional portrait photography to the Lafayette, West Lafayette and surrounding areas. I will travel within a 75 mile radius for a $40.00 additional fee.


1 I love comments:

ONE CARING AMERICAN said...

vERY BEAUTIFUL PHOTOGRAPHS. HOW MUCH I LOVE FAMILY. YOU HAVE CAPTURED THEM TO BE A TREASURE